音源 【KONTAKT】 GM Midi Instruments (不支援Kontakt Player)

• ★ 【重大消息】即日起VIP費用將於每個月10日小幅調漲,明年2025年4月10日之後將改成年費/月費訂閱制度,不再提供無限期終身VIP方案,敬請把握最後機會!

★ 【無限期終身VIP會員權益】對於在明年2025年4月10日之前加入的VIP會員,您將持續維持無限期終身VIP身份,您的權益不會受到任何影響。

★ 【重要資訊】官網無法下載的朋友請私訊昊子,索取Gumroad備份下載連結(中國的朋友需使用VPN) - 點此私訊

haozi

打雜兼撞鐘
管理員
我是昊子
十月 18, 2017
grand_piano_free_kontakt_instruments_2048x2048.png

有非常多的GM音色可以下載但比較麻煩的是,無法全部一起下載,所以可以先挑幾個試用看看,喜歡的話就慢慢下載吧。

網頁及下載連結~
http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2014/08/gm-midi-instruments-for-kontakt.html

---------------------------------------
General Midi Sound Set
I'm a bit obsessed with making available all 128 instruments of the General Midi 1 Sound Set. This is the sound set that midi files use to recreate music, soundfonts traditionally revolve around them and if you get 128 voice keyboard these are generally the voices it has. It is a standard to make sure that when Instrument 1 is called for it is always Acoustic Grand Piano and not bagpipes or a car crash.
Thanks to Sarcyan allowing me to convert his most excellent Musyng Kite Sound Font, I think all 128 sounds are now represented here at old bigcat Instruments and available for Kontakt 5.
Being me, getting all of the GM sound set as instruments for Kontakt calls for a list. A really long list. Initials at the front of the instrument name refers to the maker, see the key at the bottom. If there is more than one instrument that fits the patch, all instruments are listed side by side. Bonus instruments of similar type are included under the more general midi instrument.

Note that you'll need the full version of Kontakt for these to work.